Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

03 July 2013

Pics of the Day: Team #HailSatan Chooses The Hill On Which To Die



M2RB:  The Sex Pistols





She was a no one who killed her baby
She sent her letters from the country
She was an animal
She was a bloody disgrace

Body! I'm not an animal





Team #HAIL SATAN has choosen the hill on which to die:  Hoes, abortion-on-demand AT ANY TIME (and probably post-birth, too), and Satan's Throne.

For the record, they believe that foetuses at THIS AGE OF DEVELOPMENT should be killed, if the mum decides she doesn't want 'to be punished with a baby' (the Texas law would still allow abortion at all times when the life of the mother is in danger or there are severe foetal abnormalities):


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuf72QU9zHMgorG5NoZ2YmlyGYzXyTP5B44VXlJ2IjOR35nUVhqBPXzW25eREpjT8ioK_6n95w1q-Z3WYbqoNAJ8IFUNBFDvjyO7XOG2zmsryHJ1lARrL7Zg_4Vs00L_9iOWYtfOolKiY/s320/Kermit+Gosnell+baby.jpg

Baby Boy A murdered by Dr Kermit Gosnell at 30 weeks gestational age


And to put that into perspective, here is a 21 week-old 'born foetus,' which is a mere week older than Texas women would still be able to abort...
 




The Texas abortion law would STILL allow them to abort a 20-week-old 'foetus.'

Americans OVERWHELMINGLY oppose late-term abortion.


Oh, and if you thought that they couldn't get any more vile...


Embedded image permalink

'If I wanted government in my womb, I would fuck a Senator!'





If Michael Eric Dyson weren't such a Prog hack, he would go all:


' [T]he pro-abort extremists actions here today — though consistent, though tragic to me — are even more so in light of the fact that more than half of African-American women's pregnancies are terminated.  They are symbolic Jews who have invited metaphoric Hitlers to commit holocaust and genocide upon their own [and my] people.'



Related:  Kirsten Powers: I Don’t Stand With Wendy Davis




Bodies – The Sex Pistols 

She was a girl from Birmingham
She just had an abortion
She was case of insanity
Her name was Pauline, she lived in a tree


She was a no one who killed her baby
She sent her letters from the country
She was an animal
She was a bloody disgrace


Body! I’m not an animal
Body! I’m not an animal


Dragged on a table in factory
Illegitimate place to be
In a packet in a lavatory
Die little baby screaming
Body screaming f*cking bloody mess
Not an animal
It’s an abortion


Body! I’m not animal
Mummy! I’m not an abortion


Throbbing squirm,
gurgling bloody mess
I’m not a discharge
I’m not a loss in protein
I’m not a throbbing squirm


F*ck this and f*ck that
F*ck it all and f*ck a f*cking brat


She don’t wanna baby that looks like that
I don’t wanna baby that looks like that
Body, I’m not an animal
Body, an abortion


Body! I’m not an animal
Body! I’m not an animal


An animal
I’m not an animal…..


I’m not an abortion…..
Mummy! UGH!








http://tinyurl.com/lbcr4ra





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that family group of mom with daughters holding those vulgar protest signs.
But where are the little signs, standing by themselves- held by no one- that say
"My mommy chose to exercise her right to reproductive health.
I'm dead now"

???

Anonymous said...

Do you think Mom knelt down in front of her daughters and said "Girls, when I was pregnant with you, I decided not to kill you before you were born. You had a little brother I needed to kill once, but I decided to keep you girls alive.
Remember, girls: this is a very, very important right for women, and when you grow up, you will decide whether or not your babies live, too.
Now, do you understand why we're here with these signs?"