("Mo" is a nickname of mine)
1) The United States should only get involved in conflicts abroad where there is a direct and imminent threat to the nation and its security.
2) The United States should stay out of civil wars.
3) If war is declared upon us, CRUSH, and I mean like Hiroshima-Nagasaki C-R-U-S-H, the enemy.
4) Fight to win or stay home.
5) The United States has an abysmal record of siding with despots and propping up tinpot dictators. Know your enemy, your "ally," recognise self-determination, and MYOB.
6) Unless the United States is under attack or imminent threat of attack, the President must get Congressional approval for all actions involving military operations abroad pursuant to Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 11 and the War Powers Resolution Act.
7) When people want to kill each other, LET THEM.