Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

23 April 2013

Boom! Gun Sales Soar and Gun Control Fades. It Seems Peeps Would Rather Be Armed Than To Defend Themselves Against Terrorists With Scissors.


M2RB:  Failure




Because I would've been bringing Too Much Teh Ghey with 'We Are The Champions' ... so, my love song to The Warriors!

I love to hear you talk
and I love to watch your head move
I love to tune you in every night
and I love to watch you with ice cream


Chocolate chip, with a little whipped cream
I love to hear your opinion
and I love to share it with all of my friends
I love to feel so informed
I love to watch your little mouth

 
Because you're just too much
The way you smile
The way you dress
The way you stress
Sometimes I get to wondering what it is you're talking about

 
I love to hear your opinion
and I love to share it with all of my friends
I love to'
I love ur gun
I love to'
But I don't want to
But you're just too much
The way you smile
The way you dress
The way you stress
Sometimes I get to wondering what it is you're talking about

 
You're just too much
I can't control myself
The way you stress certain items
These things stick out to me, too
I love you





By AWR Hawkins via Breitbart:

The surge in gun and ammo purchases that began after Sandy Hook and continued through the Senate's failed gun control vote appears to have picked up steam again following the Boston Marathon bombing.

For example, at the Syracuse Gun Show on the New York State Fairgrounds last weekend, so many people showed up that some had to wait in line more than two hours just to get into the gun show. Those that waited did so on a windy day, amid sleet and snow flurries.

Moreover, for this specific gun show, few people came to sell guns; most came to buy them and find the ammo they needed for their guns at home.

Jeff Dillard, who runs the National Armory in Pompano Beach, FL, said the combination of the "terrorist attacks" and possible gun control legislation put people into a "panic situation" again.

He said acquiring ammunition and ammunition components is getting more and more difficult: "Our [ammunition] vendors are telling us not only are they out of stock but some are two to three million [bullets] in back order. They won't even take our orders because they don't know when they'll be able to fill them."


USA Today Poll: Public Support FADES for Gun Control



Support for stricter gun control laws has fallen from 55% in early April to 49% now, according to a poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research for USA Today.

This represents an even bigger drop from the 61% that supported stricter gun control laws in February.

Moreover, the 49% who support more gun control are in a statistical dead heat with those who oppose it--since 45% are opposed to more gun control in a poll with a margin of error of +/- four percentage points.

This poll was conducted over a four-day time period, including April 18 and 19--two days in which the Boston area was on lock-down while law enforcement searched for the bombing suspects. As the USA Today article made clear:


"It wouldn't be shocking if people sitting in their homes in Massachusetts cities and towns thought to themselves, 'Boy, I wish I had something to protect with if a terrorist came through the door now.'"





http://tinyurl.com/cyp2la8


No comments: