Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

31 May 2013

The Progressive Surrey With The Lunatic Fringe On Top Heads Yonder To My Progressive Little Ponyland






A few weeks ago, Meg Lanker-Simons was exposed for the radical, pathological fraud that she has always been. In her defence, her supporters invited the world to dive head-first down the rabbithole when they argued this:

‘MEG LANKER-SIMONS IS INNOCENT we believe WHAT SHE DID WAS JUSTIFIED AND DESERVES NOT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER ACCUSATIONS.’

Which I reduced at the time to:

‘Yes, she did it, but she’s innocent because it was a justifiable faking of a hate crime and she doesn’t deserve to be held accountable because, well, she’s special. That’s why.’



‘Earlier this year, I secretly made an audio recording of Sen. Mitch McConnell, the most powerful Republican on the planet, at his campaign headquarters in Kentucky...In a technology age marked by vigilante heroes like Julian Assange and Anonymous, the line between journalism and espionage has grown thin. McConnell was quick to frame himself as the victim of a crime, which was to be expected. It was the guilty repositioning of a politician who has been caught being craven.’

- Curtis Morrison, a self-titled ‘liberal activist’


Reduced:



‘Victims of my crimes should just STFU about my craven behaviour and acknowledge that my guilty repositioning is noble because I’m like Julian Assange or something. This applies, especially, to those that are not enlightened Progressives like myself.’



Progressivism is a mental disease.



http://tinyurl.com/lkm8t2q


No comments: