'Hope dies last. '
- sesquipedalian on April 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM
And, yet, you’ve been hoping all along that one or more of your fellow Americans are responsible…and, hopefully, he or they are part of the ‘white-wing,’ as Al Sharpton calls small government, low taxation, minimum regulation people usually associated with the Tea Party. You and your cohorts will NEVER hope that a foreigner did it for whatever reason because they only see the worst possible evil in people with which they disagree politically. They want a political victory even if it means pulling for their fellow Americans to kill other Americans. The same thing happens with gay marriage, abortion, etc. The very worst people in the world to them are their fellow Americans, who believe differently than they. The people, who actually execute homosexuals and stone women, are just poor, misunderstood victims of American aggression.
On the other hand, I ALWAYS hope that it IS NOT one or more of my fellow Americans because, if I didn’t, I would have to be hoping that my fellow citizens are the most evil.
You see, we’ve been down this road on many occasions…
“A Democratic Congresswoman has been shot in the head; another dozen were also shot. We don’t have proof yet that this was political, but the odds are that it was. She’s been the target of violence before. And for those wondering why a Blue Dog Democrat, the kind Republicans might be able to work with, might be a target, the answer is that she’s a Democrat who survived what was otherwise a GOP sweep in Arizona, precisely because the Republicans nominated a Tea Party activist. (Her father says that “the whole Tea Party” was her enemy.) And yes, she was on Sarah Palin’s infamous “crosshairs” list.
- Paul Krugman, 8 January 2011
“Mission Accomplished, Sarah Palin.’
- Markos Moulitas, Daily Kos, 8 January 2011
Read: Mr & Ms Progressive, I Think That You Already Know Monsieur Petard, But Please Allow Me To Introduce You To Your Hoist
‘There’s a James Holmes associated with the Colorado Tea Party!’
- Brian Ross, ABC News
“There is no credible evidence so far that this attack was more than at least one person, the driver. After that there is no evidence that anyone else was involved. It may be, but we can’t say that it is…If I had to guess, twenty five cents, this would be exactly that. Homegrown maybe a mentally deranged person or someone with a political agenda that doesn’t like the health care bill or something. It could be anything.”
- Michael Bloomberg
Boston, within minutes of the bombs exploding?
‘This is just breaking, but at least two explosions occurred in downtown Boston near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. ‘Several’ people were injured. There are reports of people missing limbs. Obviously, nobody knows anything yet, but I would caution folks jumping to conclusions about foreign terrorism to remember that this is the official Patriots Day holiday in Massachusetts, celebrating the Battles at Lexington and Concord, and that the actual date (April 19) was of some significance to, among other people, Tim McVeigh, because he fancied himself a waterer of the tree of liberty and the like.’
- Charles P Pierce, Esquirer
Of course, the facts that 1) Tim McVeigh was less than a year old when the official day of April 19th was changed to April 15th, 2) McVeigh, specifically, stated that he chose April 19th because of Waco, and 3) anti-government ‘types’ target government buildings and officials…something that even the Southern Poverty Law Centre has pointed out several times since Monday.
You see, I could just as easily remind people that:
1. April 15th is the birthday of Kim Il-sung, Korean politician, Eternal President of North Korea, AND the anniversary of the EC-121 shootdown incident where North Korea shot down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board. Soooooo, it, like, could be the NorKs…
2. April 15th is the day that two security guards were murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts, which led to the convictions and executions of two anarchists, Sacco and Vanzetti, amid much controversy. Soooooo, it, like, could be members of Black Bloc, including some from my homeland.
3. April 15th marks the anniversary of the first day of the Arab revolt in ‘Palestine’ in 1936 AND is Israel’s Independence Day. Sooooo, it could be a Christian Palestinian like, say, Sirhan-Sirhan.
4. April 15th marks the day that Ray Kroc opened his first McDonald’s in 1955. Soooooooo, it, like, could be someone who agrees with Nanny Doomberg and the rest of the fat police.
As I said last night:
Does your brain think the muzzies did it? Did your brain see the photos of the link I posted?
- SparkPlug on April 17, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I don’t know, but I do know that Tim McVeigh-types target government buildings, officials, and employees NOT ‘civilians’ at races.
Occam’s Razor points toward Islamic extremists, but I don’t want to go there, definitively, just yet.
My bones tell me it was probably an Islamic extremist, but my brain tells me to avoid making the mistake that the Left always does.
Resist We Much on April 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Maybe, one day, you'll get your white, Southern, illiterate, inbred, Bible-reading, snake-handling, dirt-eating, squirrel-stewing, sister-shagging, cousin-marrying, trailer-park-living, single-tooth-brushing, hair-combovering, sheet-wearing, cross-burning, gun-worshiping, always-voting-against-his-own-self-interest, sexist, racist, bigoted, homophobic, Islamophobic Neanderthal.
In the meantime, sesqui, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!