Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

08 March 2013

Pic of the Day: Maaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na ma-ma-see-na


M2RB:  The Kinks







I met him in a bathhouse down Southside
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola 

 See-oh-el-aye cola
He walked up to me and he asked me to dance
I asked him his name and in a dark brown voice he said Maaaaesssssina
Maaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when he squeezed me tight he nearly broke my spine
Oh my, Maaaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na 

Well I'm not dumb, but I can't understand
Why he walked like womyn and talked like a man
Oh my Maaaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
He picked me up and sat me on his knee
And said dear boy won't you come home with me
Well I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in his eyes well I almost fell forMaaaaesssssina
Maaaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na
Maaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na ma-ma-see-na
I pushed him away
I walked to the door
He fell to the floor
He got down on his knees
Then I looked at him and he at me

Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for Maaaaesssssina
Maaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na
Boys will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world except for Maaaaesssssina
Maaaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na 
 
 Well I left home just a week before
And I'd never ever kissed a wo-, er, man before
But Maaaaesssssina smiled and took me by the hand
And said,"Dear boy, I'm gonna make you a man"

Well, I'm not the world's most masculine man
But, I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man
And so is Maaaaesssssina
Maaaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na Maaaae-see-naa-ma-ma-see-na ma-ma-see-na








A joint production of Bmore & SoRo.




No comments: