Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

13 February 2013

Tinfoil Hats: Dorner Didn't Kill Anyone. He Was Framed.






Many Dorner supporters are now claiming that he was not a "killer" because he was either set up or, if he did it, he hadn't been convicted.  One doesn't have to be convicted to be called a killer..when he has CONFESSED in his manifesto:


“To my friends listed below, I wish we could have grown old together and spent more time together. When you reminisce of our friendship and experiences, think of that and that only. DO NOT DWELL ON MY RECENT ACTIONS THE LAST FEW DAYS. This was a necessary evil that had to be executed in order for me to obtain my name back. The only thing that changes policy and garners attention is death.”


And…


“I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and IT HAS NOW LEAD TO DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.”


And…


“YOU’RE GOING TO SEE WHAT A WHISTLEBLOWER CAN DO when you take everything from him especially his name!!!”


And…


“WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT, THE KILLING STOPS.”


And…


“THE ATTACKS WILL STOP when the department states the truth about my innocence, publicly!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF CURRENCY/GOODS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE ATTACKS TO STOP, nor do i want it. I want my name back, period.”


And…


“CITIZENS/NON-COMBATANTS, DO NOT RENDER MEDICAL AID TO DOWNED OFFICERS/ENEMY COMBATANTS. LET THE BALANCE OF LOSS OF LIFE TAKE PLACE. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.”


And…


“For you officers who do the job in the name of justice, THOSE OF YOU WHO LOST HONEST OFFICERS TO THIS EVENT, look at the name of those on the BOR and the investigating officers from PSB and Evans and ask them, how come you couldn’t tell the truth?”


And…


“Unfortunately, THIS IS A NECESSARY EVIL THAT I DO NOT ENJOY BUT MUST PARTAKE and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name.”


And…


“I know your route to and from home, and your division. I know your significant others routine, your children’s best friends and recess. I know Your Sancha’s gym hours and routine. I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CASUALTY RATE WILL BE HIGH. Because of that, no one will remember your name. You will merely be a DR# and “that guy” who was KIA/EOW or long term IOD/light duty in the kit room. This is exactly why “station 500″ was created. UNFORTUNATELY, ORPHANAGES WILL BE MAKING A COMEBACK IN THE 21ST CENTURY.”


There are people on Twitter claiming that he never killed anyone and all of this was a set-up. The reason that the LAPD even put together his role with the murders of the first 2 was because he called Quan’s father to taunt him.





No comments: