Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

20 September 2012

"So Long Muslim World, And Thanks For All The Fish!"


M2RB:  KoRn






We are the pain
We are the shame
We've gone insane
Inside where no one's around

I am to blame, for everything
I like this game, that you all
make me play

I'm done.







What was the Obama administration saying about the Muslim Brotherhood being 'moderates' again?




Egypt's general prosecutor issued arrest warrants Tuesday for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians and a Florida-based American pastor and referred them to trial on charges linked to an anti-Islam film that has sparked riots across the Muslim world....

The prosecutor's office said in a statement that the accused, which includes the film's alleged producer, face charges of harming national unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information. The office said they could face the death penalty, if convicted.



The time has come for us to leave Muslim countries to their own devices. If they wish to civilize, I wish them all the best.

We tried supporting dictators and that didn't work. 

We tried supporting democracy, that didn't work. 

We tried nation building, and that didn't work.

Homer Simpson summed it up precisely:


 We tried our best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.

Not caring about what happens in the Muslim world is a cathartic and liberating experience. You should try it.

If a country can't protect our embassy, the answer is to close the embassy. If a country takes $1 billion of our dollars, and then returns the favor by indicting our citizens for religious "crimes", then stop giving them money.

If the Muslim world wishes to join the 21st century, I wish them all the luck in the world.

But if they don't? It's not my problem. I just don't care anymore.

I don't care about nation building in Afghanistan anymore. I don't care about the Muslim Brotherhood being in power in Egypt anymore. Let al Qaeda take over Tunisia.  I don't care about Syrians using chemical weapons on each other.


  I. Just. Don't. Care. 


Our foreign policy towards the Muslim world should simply be this: leave us the f*ck alone, if you don't we will utterly annihilate you. 


We will not invade. We will not depose. We will not nation build. We will destroy.

And if after being destroyed you choose to f*ck with us again:


We will destroy you again. Until either you stop f*cking with us or you are all dead.

And, yes...


The nuclear option is on the table.


Carparks of glass and all that.  Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  Hors d'oeuvres.

We will put no more American lives at risk to give you freedom. American freedom was won by American blood. Afghan freedom will be won by Afghan blood. Iraqi freedom will be won by Iraqi blood. Syrian freedom will be won by Syrian blood.  Etc., etc, etc.


I've had it. I'm checking out. It's not my problem anymore. Call me when you've matured. I'm moving on.

So long Muslim world, and thanks for all the fish!

By Rusty Shackleford, Ph.D.




I'm Done - KoRn

We are the pain
We are the shame
We've gone insane
Inside where no one's around

I am to blame, for everything
I like this game, that you all
make me play

I'm done being there for others
They have their pain and so do I
Don't need to feel it all over
I try to hold on and you bring me down

We are estranged
We are deranged
I can't explain
How you all break me apart

I am to blame, for everything
I like this game, that you all
make me play

I'm done being there for others
They have their pain and so do I
Don't need to feel it all over
I try to hold on and you bring me down

We wait, we hate
We try to get away
Mistake my pain
It has been lead astray
I'm Looking around, I drop to the ground
Why does it have to end this way

Feeling numb, so long
Oh God it's just everything
It's everything
Now I pray for all of them to go away!

I'm done being there for others
They have their pain and so do I
Don't need to feel it all over
I try to hold on and you bring me down



http://tinyurl.com/nd6reyc

1 comment:

angrymike said...

Absolutely correct .....Posted, thanks
Angrymike