Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

09 August 2012

Pelosi: "The Spirits Of Dead Suffragettes Visited Me At The White House" .... Or Something



M2RB:  Bobby Bare








I've met more than one morning lying there
Groaning, crying 'Lord what did I do?'
Hangin' my head as I slipped from her bed
Trying hard not to leave any clues.








Did you ever wake up sober after a one night stand, and the person you're next to is layin' on your arm, and they're so ugly, you'd rather chew off your arm then risk waking 'em? That's coyote ugly.




The Side-Effects of Botox®



Some known side effects of Botox® include fever or chills, back pain, dizziness, soreness or even bleeding at the spot of skin where it was injected, stuffy nose, weakness or drowsiness. In some of the cases, it can also cause nausea and bronchitis.  More serious side effects include  droopy eyelids, difficulty in swallowing, neck pain and muscle weakness deafness, tinnitus, hearing voices, spasmodic dysphoniamuscle weakness throughout the body, double or blurred vision, voice changes or speech problems and difficulty in breathing or swallowing indicate toxic infection. Whereas side effects like unexplained rashes, itching, swelling of the mouth or throat and wheezing indicate allergic reaction.


As a reminder to Botox®-Brain Pelosi:



Nineteenth Amendment:

In 1896,  Republican Sen. A. A. Sargent of California introduced a proposal in the Senate to give women the right to vote. The proposal was defeated four times in the Democratic-controlled Senate.  When the Republican Party regained control of Congress, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed (304-88). Only 16 Republicans opposed the amendment.  On 4 June 1919, the amendment, having already been passed by the House, passed the Senate by a vote of 56 to 25 and was sent to the states for ratification.

There were 56 Democrats in the Senate.  20 Senate Democrats vote FOR (35.7%) and 17 Senate Democrats voted AGAINST ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment  (30.4%).

There were 39 Republicans in the Senate.  36 Senate Republicans voted FOR (92.3%) and 3 Senate Republicans voted AGAINST ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment  (7.7%).

There were 213 Democrats in the House.   104 House Democrats voted FOR (48.8%) and 109 House Democrats voted AGAINST ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment  (51.2%).

There were 216 Republicans in the House.  200 House Republicans voted FOR ratification of the Fifteenth Amendment (98.2%).

When the 19th Amendment finally was added to the Constitution, 26 of 36 state legislatures that had voted to ratify it were under Republican control. The first woman elected to Congress was a Republican, Jeanette Rankin from Montana in 1917.






I've Never Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman - Bobby Bare

I've served my time losing track of the wine
Looking through red eyes at the blues
Holding on til the very last song
Trying to make up my mind who to choose.

Chasing a dream in a whisky world
Down the neon avenue
Ah, I've never gone to bed with an ugly women
But I've sure woke up with a few.

Ain't it funny how liquor and the flicker
Of a candle make you see it from a different view
Oh, I've never gone to bed with an ugly women
But I've sure woke up with a few.

I've met more than one morning lying there
Groaning, crying 'Lord what did I do?'
Hangin' my head as I slipped from her bed
Trying hard not to leave any clues.

When I start out the evening I'm being selective
But I'll take anything after two
No, I've never gone to bed with an ugly women
But I've sure woke up with a few.

Ain't it funny how liquor and the flicker
Of a candle make you see it from a different view
Oh I've never gone to bed with an ugly women
But I've sure woke up with a few.

No, I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman
But I sure woke up with a few...

No comments: