Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

04 January 2013

A Face Only Richard Trumka Could Love...


M2RB:  Def Leppard







 Huh!
I'm outta luck, outta love
Gotta photograph, picture of
Passion killer, you're too much
You're the only one I wanna touch
I see your face every time I dream
On every page, every magazine
So wild so free, so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy






Oh, look what you've done to this rock'n'roll clown
Oh, oh, look what you've done

You've gone straight to my head
 
I've gotta have you...




And, a political ideology, too!

State Representative Cynthia Chase of New Hampshire - like the MSM, I won't identify her party so you automatically know to which one she belongs (snark!) - has let her constituents know that she has identified the enemy and it is, beyond any doubt, conservatives and libertarians.  And, luv, she plans to do something about it, patriotic anti-American, little fat angel fuck that she is.

Last month, she took to the left-wing website, Blue Hampshire, to advise her constituents and fellow legislators that these sexist, racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, totalitarian, theocratic cretins are the "single biggest threat" that New Hampshire faces and she's going to use her democratic powers to "pass measures that will restrict" the freedoms of  libertarians and conservatives in the Granite State.  After they are exterminated, then Homo Sovieticus Democraticus, the superior race, will be able to get back to "Live Free or Die."

She also wants to make it perfectly clear that, like Governor Deval Patrick, America is a free country although she kind of wishes that it wasn't.  Why?  Because, if it weren't a free country, she'd be able to kick all of the Neanderthals out of the state and make damn sure that no more stupid-racist-sexist-homophobic-Islamophobic-xenophobic-home-schooled-dirt-eating-snake-handling-sister-marrying-deer-shooting-squirrel-eating-hick-n-hustering-moonshine-running-meth-cooking-one-tooth-brushing-single-hair-comb-overing-blue-plate-'n-light-special-luvin'-stand-at-attention-WalMart-shopping-ignorant-untravelled-flag-waving-cry-in-their-beers-and-with-Lee-Greenwood-Teabag-waving-guns-n-Bibles-bitter-clinging morons dare show their white, pasty faces in New Hampshire ever again.

In her 21December post, she wrote:


 "In the opinion of this Democrat, Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today. There is, legally, nothing we can do to prevent them from moving here to take over the state, which is their openly stated goal. In this country you can move anywhere you choose and they have that same right. What we can do is to make the environment here so unwelcoming that some will choose not to come, and some may actually leave. One way is to pass measures that will restrict the 'freedoms' that they think they will find here. Another is to shine the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming."


"Free Staters" refers to a movement of a kind that has been taking place for more than a decade to get conservatives and libertarians to move to New Hampshire, engage in activism, run for office, and get the state to embrace "Live Free or Die" in word and deed.  Ms Chase doesn't exactly like the "free" part of the state motto or, perhaps, "free" to her is kind of like "right" in the 1936 Soviet Constitution.

I understand that she is getting a lot of support from the Far Left -- yeah, shocka!  Somehow, in the course of cheering on the targeted oppression of others, they forget that such a cudgel can, one day, be wielded against them.  First, they came for the libertarians and conservatives, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a libertarian or a conservative...

Of course, such laws would, like, violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution, but "Hey, let's throw off the bondage of that downright evil thing anyway!"   To paraphrase the esteemed constitutional law professor, Louis Michael Seidman, "Imagine that after careful study a government official — say, Comrade Cynthia Chase — reaches a considered judgment that a particular course of action like sending all libertarians and conservatives to a reeducation camp for use as slave labour is best for the 'Live Free or Die' state. Suddenly, someone bursts into the room with new information: a group of white propertied men, who have been dead for two centuries, knew nothing of our present situation, acted illegally under existing law, and thought it was fine to own slaves, might have disagreed with this course of action. Is it even remotely rational that Comrade Chase should change her mind because of this divination?"  I mean, think about it.  Don't we want our betters like Comrade Chase, who is so much more enlightened than Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, to be able to decide what the law is on any given day or what is best for us?

Surely, Steve MacDonald of New Hampshire is incorrect when he claims "this sounds like tyranny." 

I wonder what will happen if the Texas or South Carolina legislature wants to try doing something similar and limit the rights of women, gays, and minorities???  Surely, Comrade Chase will have no problem with it if they do.

Equal protection under the law???  Pffffft! 



 

  

    

Photograph - Def Leppard

Huh!
I'm outa luck, outa love
Gotta photograph, picture of
Passion killer, you're too much
You're the only one I wanna touch
I see your face every time I dream
On every page, every magazine
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy

Oh, look what you've done to this rock 'n' roll clown
Oh Oh, look what you've done

Photograph - I don't want your
Photograph - I don't need your
Photograph - All I've got is a photograph
But it's not enough

I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy

Oh, Look what you've done to this rock'n'roll clown
Oh Oh, Look what you've done

[Repeat chorus]
You've gone straight to my head

No comments: