Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

07 December 2012

Pic of the Day: To Obama, From Egypt...With Love






Tahrir Square, Cairo, Egypt, 3 December 2012




"I truly believe that the day I’m inaugurated, not only the country looks at itself differently, but the world looks at America differently…If I’m reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view…My sister is half-Indonesian. I traveled there all the way through my college years. And so I’m intimately concerned with what happens in these countries and the cultures and perspective these folks have. And those are powerful tools for us to be able to reach out to the world…then I think the world will have confidence that I am listening to them and that our future and our security is tied up with our ability to work with other countries in the world that will ultimately makes us safer…"

- Barack Obama, 21 November 2007
 
 
 
NOT.
 
NOT.
 
NOT.
 
NOT.
 
NOT.
 
NOT.
 
 

No comments: