1. Al "Resist We Much" Sharpton owes the IRS $2.6 million in income tax, and nearly $900,000 in state tax.
2. In 1993, pleaded guilty to a tax-related misdemeanor to avoid prosecution on 2 tax-related felonies.
3. The IRS has filed, at least, 12 tax liens against Sharpton and his organisations.
4. Sharpton's National Action Network owes $883,503 it owes in federal payroll taxes.
5. The IRS slapped liens on Sharpton himself in the amounts of $538,652 and $359,973 in just 2 years.
Yet, Obama seeks "counsel" from Al Sharpton about raising taxes on the "evil rich."