Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

09 January 2013

"Beretta Biden" Is A Gun Banner






“Banning guns is an idea whose time has come.”

 - Senator Joseph Biden, Associated Press, 18 November 1993

 

Pot… 


“I think he just made an admission against self-interest. I don’t know that he is mentally qualified to own that gun (because the questioner – an American citizen referred to his once-banned gun as his “baby”). I’m being serious. Look, we should be working with law enforcement, right now, to make sure that we protect people against people who don’t — are not capable of knowing what to do with a gun because they’re either mentally imbalanced and/or because they have a criminal record, and…I hope he doesn’t come looking for me.” 

- Senator Joe Biden, Democratic Presidential debate, July 2007


Meets kettle… 


"I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey. Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you. If he tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem.” 

- VP-nominee Joe “Beretta” Biden, 2008

 
These lunatics may understand that they are pushing the envelope constitutionally, but I do not think they comprehend the fact that they are playing with fire. 


“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”

- Ayn Rand


No comments: