Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

25 April 2012

DWS: Oooohh, Hush, Hush, Keep It Down Now. Voices And My Idiocy Carry.



Music to read by:






Hush hush keep it down now voices (and my idiocy) carry 

Hush hush keep it down now voices (and my idiocy) carry 

Hush hush keep it down now voices (and my idiocy) carry



 

"Focusing on process is not what the American people are interested in. What they’re interested is making sure the Romney-Ryan budget, that ends Medicare as we know it, that would allow student loan interest rates to double [doesn't pass].”

- Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Democratic National Committee Chairwoman, 24 April 2012  

 

 

IT IS NOT ABOUT "PROCESS," Stom ta'peh, Kalba!!!  It's about the law and you can shakli b'tahat!!! 


 

Pursuant to the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974:

TITLE III-CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET PROCESS TIMETABLE

SEC. 300. The timetable with respect to the congressional budget
process for any fiscal year is as follows:


On or before: 

 

First Monday in February: President submits his budget.

February 15: CBO submits report to Budget Committees.

February 25: Committees submit views and estimates to Budget Committees.

April 1: Senate Budget Committee reports concurrent resolution on the budget.

April 15: Congress completes action on concurrent resolution on the budget and is required to adopt a budget resolution.

May 15: Annual appropriation bills may be considered in the House.

June 10: House Appropriations Committee reports last annual appropriation bill.

June 15: Congress completes action on reconciliation legislation.

June 30: House completes action on annual appropriation bills.

October 1: Fiscal year begins.

 

The above can be found on page 513. http://www.gpoaccess.gov/riddick/502-642.pdf

 

The budget is not a “process.” There are deadlines prescribed BY LAW.




 

The ONLY process that should concern DebbieDunce is whatever her hairdresser is using on her hair.  I think the chems have gone to her brain.

 

As an aside, one must stand in wonder at a woman who can grow pubic hair on her head. 

 

 

Lyrics to Voices Carry :

Verse 1:
In the dark, I like to read his mind
but I'm frightened of the things I might find
Oh, there must be something he's thinking of
to tear him away
when I tell him that I'm falling in love
why does he say

Chorus:
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Uh-uh

Verse 2:
I try so hard not to get upset
because I know all the trouble I'll get
oh, he tells me tears are something to hide
and something to fear
and I try so hard to keep it inside
so no one can hear

Chorus:
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Uh-uh

He wants me
but only part of the time
He wants me
if he can keep me in line

Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush shut up now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Oh hush hush, darling, she might overhear
Hush, hush - voices carry
He said shut up - he said shut up
Oh God can't you keep it down
Voices carry
Hush hush voices carry
I wish he would let me talk.

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

James Butler said...

ROFLOL..
couldn't be said better...
"IT IS NOT ABOUT "PROCESS," Stom ta'peh, Kalba!!! It's about the law and you can shakli b'tahat!!! "



Chorus:
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Hush hush keep it down now voices carry
Uh-uh

JTGA said...

The truely sad thing about debbie blabbermouth is that somewhere there are people who think she is worth voting for.


"As an aside, one must stand in wonder at a woman who can grow pubic hair on her head."

It's much easier if you are a butthead!