Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

23 October 2012

President Obama: I Never Said That I Was George Washington


M2RB: Eurythmics 







 
Would I lie to you?  Would I lie to you, honey?
Now, would I say something that wasn't true?
Would I lie to you, honey?  Would I lie, lie, lie to you?



Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell


"I cannot tell a lie."

- President George Washington


"I cannot tell the truth."

- President Barack Obama




Wait a sec, I've compared myself to Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Lyndon Baines Johnson, John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham LincolnGandhi, JayZ, Nelson Mandela, the Argentine footballer Lionel Andrés Messi, Jesus Christ, Margaret Thatcher, the Miami Heats (sic), Dwight David Eisenhower, Joshua from the Old Testament, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George H W Bush, San Francisco Giants' Ace Tim Lincecum, and even George W Bush, but I NEVER said that I was George Washington.
 


No comments: