Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

19 August 2012

A Photo of Fauxchahontas, Literally, Begging For A Million Captions...



M2RB:  Steppenwolf







From The Blaze...



Does This Photo of Elizabeth Warren Remind you of Anything? 

Vrrooooooom, vrrrrrooooooooom …


I bet that Fauxchahontas wishes that the above was a Faux-to instead of a photo....that will live forever in the blogosphere along with this one...




Does This Photo of Elizabeth Warren Remind you of Anything?




How 'bout you test drive some captions for the Fauxchahontas photo?



Just a few...


"I don’t want a pickle...Just want to ride on my motor-hammer&sickle."

Fallon on August 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM


“It says ‘Harley Davidson,’ but it feels like an Indian.”

Christien on August 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM


“Well Mad Dog, I”m actually 1/32 Hell’s Angel, you know… “

thatsafactjack on August 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM


“This motorcycle is an Indian, just like me.”

predator on August 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

 
“You didn’t build this Hog”

DDay on August 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM


"She manages to pull off riding Bitch while being the only person on the bike."

HumpBot Salvation on August 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM


“Where’s my chauffeur? I need a pic of it moving”.

Who is John Galt on August 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM




If you want, leave your suggestions in the comments section.  You don't have to register.









3 comments:

marlin77 said...

Ease on down, ease on down the government built road!

marlin77 said...

Born to be vile

Bev said...

These comments are cracking me up. Love the wit and dry humor!!