Hillary Clinton was confronted with her conflicting stories about the reasons for the attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, and answered by throwing the victims’ families under the bus. She suggested they lied, because she never told them about the attack being caused by an offensive video. Perhaps they got caught up in “the fog of war.”
Sun Columnist Tom McLaughlin asked the video vs. planned terrorist attack question. He reminded Clinton that she “told an Egyptian diplomat the Benghazi attack was planned and not a protest but that she told family members of the deceased that the attack was the result of a demonstration. He said she then told George Stephanopoulos that she didn’t tell the families the attack was a demonstration about a film.”
“Somebody is lying,” said McLaughlin.”Who is it?
Clinton replied, “Not me, that’s all I can tell you.”
At the time, Clinton said, everyone was emotionally distraught. She said some families didn’t know their sons were working for the CIA or were in Benghazi. Clinton said the information she had about the attack was from the intelligence community.
Hillary Rodham Clinton is a despicable, lying pig…and has been for decades.
The list of her lies rivals the 169,301 pages (2012 number) in the Code of Federal Regulations.
I’m surprised that she didn’t demand her husband finagle a Purple Heart or Medal of Valor after she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia.
Now, for the reaction from her #1 fanboi...
'sigh….new year, same old
tripe pathological liar
...and I will be her biggest fanboi because I love a woman who is:
8. Unaccomplished woman who would never have been the Democratic frontrunner but for the fact that she hitched her ambitions to Bill Clinton's coattails
9. Enabled her husband's sexual assaults and harassment
10. Lied to the media and public about her husband's affairs with Elizabeth Gracen, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Lencola Sullivan, Elizabeth Ward, Susie Whitacre, Bobbie Ann William, and Monica Lewinsky.
11. Called Bill's women 'Bimbos', created a War Room to combat 'Bimbo Eruptions', and lead the 'Nuts and Slvts' strategy.
12. Tried to blame a 'vast right-wing conspiracy' for her husband turning a 21 year-old intern into his own personal humidor. She also led the campaign to turn Monica into a mentally-ill stalker and sent her Flying Monkeys to throw as much dirt at her as possible. It might have worked but for Bill Clinton's s3men on Ms Lewinsky dress.
13. Fell flat on her face in front of Sergei Lavrov with her 'Reset' button
14. Thought Bashar Assad was a 'Reformer'
15. Crowed 'We came. We saw. He died' after bombing Libya and turning it into a failed state where tribes are fighting one another, ISIS and affiliates of al-Qaeda control vast areas of the eastern part of the country, and has become one of the main human trafficking hubs ferrying hundreds of thousands of 'refugees' into Europe causing destablisation there
16. Ignored myriad requests from Ambassador Christopher Stevens for additional security and resources following an attack on the Benghazi consulate
17. Refused to close the Benghazi consulate even after the British left (following an attempted assassination on its Ambassador) AND the Red Cross fled
18. Was, basically, AWOL during the Benghazi attack
19. Told her daughter (Chelsea is using the alias 'Diane Reynolds), the Prime Minister of Egypt ('We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest.') and the President of Libya (Clinton acknowledged that the al-Qaida affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia was “claiming responsibility” for the attack) that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack most likely carried out by affiliates of al-Qaeda.
20. Even though she knew (as did I) that the protest at the American Embassy in Cairo had been planned for weeks and its stated purpose was the release of the Blind Sheikh, she had the Embassy staff send out a pre-emptive statement apologizing for the YouTube video.
06.29.12: Newly-elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi pledges to free Omar Abdel-Rahman, the Blind Sheikh, who he describes as a political prisoner. No mention is made of a film.
06.30.12: A film called 'The Innocence of Bin Laden' is shown at a small independent cinema on Hollywood Boulevard called the Vine Theatre to only a handful of viewers in the two showings that evening. It runs less than an hour and is notable for its poor production value. A witness says that the man organising the screening is an Egyptian living in America, who had hired two Egyptian security guards for the evening.
June to July: Eric Nordstrom, the Regional Security Officer for Libya at the time, documents over 200 security threats and violent incidents threatening to U.S. personnel in Libya. Some 50 of those incidents occur in Benghazi.
07.02.12: 'Sam Bacile' a/k/a Nakoula Basseley Nakoula posts English-language promotional trailers for Innocence of Muslims on YouTube.
07.06.12 @20:59 (2:59 PM EST): Charlene Lamb sends (SBU) email to State Department personnel with ‘Subject: Re: Tripoli – Request for extension of TDY Security Personnel’ wherein she responds to Eric Nordstrom’s intent to request an MSD extension: ‘NO, I do not [I repeat] not want them to ask for the MSD team to stay!’ She demands Tripoli not make formal request for extension of SST and MSD security teams.
07.09.12: Ambassador Stevens sends a cable requesting continued help from military SST and State Dept. MSD (Mobile Security Deployment team) through mid-Sept. 2012, saying that benchmarks for a drawdown have not been met. He requests at least 13 more security personnel, citing 'unpredictable' situation in Libya.
07.09.12 @18:24 (12:24 PM EST): David C. McFarland cables Ambassador Chris Stevens, Eric Nordstrom, et al., ‘Subject: (SBU) Tripoli O-I July 9’ and advises them that Charlene Lamb is ‘reluctant to ask for an SST extension, apparently out of concern that it would be embarrassing to the [State Department] to continue to have to rely on [Defence Department] assets to protect our Mission.’
07.21.12: Regional Security Officer (RSO) Nordstrom warns State Dept: Risk to US officials in Libya is 'HIGH.'
07.21.12: The private security contractor, Nordstrom, warns State to be on high alert for terrorist activity.
08.02.12: Ambassador Stevens sends urgent cable to Clinton's office requesting 'protective detail bodyguard.'
08.02.12: Egypt formally requests that the United States release Abdel-Rahman. No mention is made of a film.
08.05.12: State Department orders removal of Ambassador Stevens' security team (SST).
08.05.12: State refuses to renew Nordstrom’s contract and replaces it with a Welsh group, Blue Mountain, which has little knowledge of the conditions in Libya.
08.08.12: Ambassador Stevens sends a cable to State entitled 'THE GUNS OF AUGUST; SECURITY IN EASTERN LIBYA' and states '[s]ince the eve of the (July) elections, Benghazi has moved from trepidation to euphoria and back as a series of violent incidents has dominated the political landscape during the Ramadan holiday.' Stevens describes the incidents as 'organised, but this is not an organised campaign.' The Supreme Security Council, the interim security force, he says, 'has not coalesced into a stabilising force and provides little deterrence.' He further states that 'a series of violent incidents has dominated the political landscape" and calls them "targeted and discriminate attacks.'
08.08.12: Ambassador Stevens' SST departs Libya.
08.15.12: Emergency meeting at US mission in Benghazi on security.
08.16.12: Regional Security Officer (RSO) sends email to Clinton's office warning of dire security situation.
08.27.12: State Department issues a travel warning for Libya citing the threat of assassination and car bombings in Benghazi/Tripoli.
08.30.12: Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya calls for a protest at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo on 11 September 2012 to demand the release of Abdel-Rahman, the Blind Sheikh. No mention is made of a film.
09.04.12: Egyptian deputy Interior Minister, General Sami Sidhom, receives a letter warning that Sinai- and Gaza-based Global Jihad cells are planning attacks on the American and Israel embassies in Cairo. Copies of the letter are sent to all in the Egyptian security sector. No mention is made of a film.
09.06.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threats.
09.06.12: The Libyan-flagged vessel, the Al Entisar (which means 'The Victory') that had departed from Benghazi sails into the Turkish port of Iskenderun — 35 miles from the Syrian border. While its manifest claims that it is carrying humanitarian supplies, a search of the vessel reveals 400 tonnes of American-made ‘SAM-7 surface-to-air anti-craft missiles and rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs).’ The Intisaar is detained in Iskenderun. Only after a phone call from the US government is the shipment released.
09.07.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threats.
09.08.12: Benghazi security officials warn US of attacks.
09.08.12: The February 17th Martyrs Brigade announces that it will no longer provide security at the Benghazi consulate.
09.08.12: Egyptian website, El Fagr, posts a statement by Jihadi groups in Egypt, including Islamic Jihad, the Sunni Group, and Al Gamaa Al Islamiyya wherein they threaten to burn the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to the ground. No mention is made of a film.
09.08.12: Egyptian TV network al-Nas, which had periodically been suspended under the Mubarak regime for “promoting religious or sectarian hatred," airs a short montage of a clip of clip from the trailer of 'The Innocence of Muslims.' The show, Masr El-Gadeeda, is hosted by Muslim Salafist hardliner, Sheikh Khalid Abdallah. Abdallah has been described as 'part of a school of particularly shrill religious demagogues who turn every possible event into an attack on Islam' by the New York Times and Abdullah's channel 'traffics in demagoguery and hatemongering. 'The airing of the video clip on the Saturday before the Cairo protest was not accidental. It was a strategic and planned move by leaders like Nader Bakar of the Salafist Nour Party and Mohammed al-Zawahiri, brother of Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden’s longtime deputy and now head of al-Qaeda. Al-Nas posts the first Arabic-dubbed version of Innocence of Muslims on the internet.
09.08.12: No protest over the YouTube video is recorded ANYWHERE.
09.08.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threats
09.09.12: No protest over the YouTube video is recorded ANYWHERE.
09.09.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threats
09.09.12: Alec Henderson, the RSO in Benghazi, relays the warning from the February 17 militia to John Martinec, who is the RSO in Tripoli.
09.09.12: Egyptian newspaper, Al-Masry Al-Youm (Egypt Independent) reports that it has received a copy of the 'top secret' letter, which stated that Egypt’s General Intelligence Service had notified the ministry’s national security body that a jihadi group was planning to launch terrorist attacks against the US and Israeli embassies in Cairo. No mention is made of a film.
09.09.12: US State Department has credible information that American missions may be targeted in Cairo and Benghazi; yet, no warnings are given for diplomats to go on high alert and ‘lockdown,’ under which movement is to be severely restricted. No mention is made of a film.
09.10.12: Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri calls for Libyans to avenge the death of his deputy, Abu Yahya al-Libi. 09.10.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threat.
09.10.12: CIA warns of social media reports calling for a demonstration in front of the Cairo Embassy and that jihadists are threatening to break into the Embassy.
09.10.12: No protest over the YouTube video is recorded ANYWHERE.
09.10.12: Raymond Ibrahim at PJMedia.com reports the threat, the intended protest and links to the site. He also translated the post from El Fagr:
“The group, which consists of many members from al-Qaeda, called [especially] for the quick release of the jihadi [mujahid] sheikh, Omar Abdul Rahman [the "Blind Sheikh"], whom they described as a scholar and jihadi who sacrificed his life for the Egyptian Umma, who was ignored by the Mubarak regime, and [President] Morsi is refusing to intervene on his behalf and release him, despite promising that he would. The Islamic Group has threatened to burn the U.S. Embassy in Cairo with those in it, and taking hostage those who remain [alive], unless the Blind Sheikh is immediately released.”
09.11.12: There are a total of 28 US personnel on the ground at the Benghazi Mission and Annex, including Ambassador Stevens.
Ambassador Stevens sends cables to D.C., including a Benghazi weekly report of security incidents reflecting Libyans' 'growing frustration with police and security forces, who are too weak to keep the country secure.' He warns that 'security situation is deteriorating dramatically.'
09.11.12: The Jerusalem Post reports that Egypt’s General Intelligence Service has warned that a jihadi group is planning to launch terrorist attacks against the US and Israeli embassies in Cairo. No mention is made of a film.
09.11.12 @12:00 PM (6:00 AM EST): The U.S. Embassy in Cairo releases a statement on its website disavowing a YouTube film named "Innocence of Muslims," which mocks the Prophet Mohammad. Later that afternoon, protesters who had gathered outside the embassy compound stormed the gates and tore the American flag down, replacing it with a black Salafist flag.
09.11.12: President Barack Obama does not attend his Presidential Daily Briefing concerning national security threats.
21. Told Americans over and over again, as well as backing other Administration officials making similar claims, that the attack on the Consulate was not a planned terrorist attack and was the result of a YouTube video that about 323 people in the entire world had seen before they made it go viral.
22. Standing by President Obama as they went on Pakistani television (after forking over $70,000 of our money), she said:
'Let me state very clearly that the United States has absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its contents. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."
23. Declared that rape accusers 'have a right to be believed', but then, basically, called Eileen Wellstone (rape), Juanita Broddrick (rape), Kathleen Willey (sexual assault and harassment), Connie Hamzy (sexual harassment), Sandra Allen James (sexual assault), Christy Zercher (sexual assault), 22 year-old law student at Yale in 1972 (sexual assault), and a female student at the University of Arkansas in 1974 where Bill Clinton was a lecturer (sexual assault) LIARS.
24. Lied about and repeatedly kept evidence from appropriate government authorities relative to her private email system.
25. Illegally kept an unauthorized, unsecured server outside the proper governmental apparatus through which she received, preserved, maintained, and transferred classified information. In doing so, she almost certainly violated portions of the Espionage Act of 1918, the Public Records Act, rules, regulations, and directives set forth by the President and the Intelligence Community.
26. On at least 8 occasions, she intervened on behalf of multinational corporations, who – coincidentally – made enormous donations to the Clinton Foundation.
27. From 2000-2008, Hillary was acutely aware of the gender pay gap. Alas, instead of toting the Feminist party line on pay parity, she paid her male staff 28% ( $15,700) more than her female staffers.
28. I am a supporter of women and girls, especially those victimized by men. I hate rapists and lawyers that falsely accuse 12 year-old rape victims of mental instability and a past penchant for chasing older men – even when my heroine, Hillary Rodham Clinton – knew that the girl was innocent and had been raped by her client. In fact, I, nobrain, love that Hillary laughed her gigantic arse off the fact that she destroyed a 12 year-old rape victim and set a rapist free to rape again and again and again. (You can only imagine her cackling when her own husband raped or sexually assaulted woman after woman! She must have loved it!)
29. Makes ridiculous and demonstrably false claims like:
'Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'
Which is weird coming from someone who once supported profiling Muslims:
In fact, she once called for profiling Muslims and doing "whatever it takes to keep our people safe."
That's what she told ABC's Sam Donaldson in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
Donaldson asked: "Let's talk about American life now, though. What happens in the future from the standpoint of the question of security versus relaxation or giving up some of the freedoms that we've enjoyed in this country? How far do we go, for instance, on airline security?"
Clinton responded: "Well, I think everyone recognizes we have to tighten security. We have to do whatever it takes to keep our people safe."
Donaldson asked: "Including profiling, senator?"
Clinton answered: "I think we have to do whatever it takes, Sam. And I believe that, you know, Tuesday changed everything. Tuesday was a day that America has never, ever had to experience. And I hope to heaven that we never have to again. But we are in a war situation, and we're going to have to do things people do in times of war. I just heard your interview with the mayor, and I think he's right to look at examples in history like the Battle of Britain. Many of us have been studying what others did to carry on. And we know that we have to make tradeoffs in convenience, in our freedom of movement, without undercutting or losing our way of life and our values, which I really want to make America special and great. And we can't ever let anyone undermine that."
30. Tells her supporters asinine crap like this:
'Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs.'
- nonpartisan on January 2, 2016 at 10:38 AM