Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

16 October 2010

Occupy Wall Street & Anti-Semitism IV



Occupy LA protester and Los Angeles Unified School District told Reason TV,


“Zionist Jews… need to be run out of this country.”


Via Vision to America:




 


Protester Patricia McAllister: 

“I think that the Zionist Jews, who are running these big banks and our Federal Reserve, which is not run by the federal government… they need to be run out of this country.”




Sign From Occupy Wall Street




More from Charles Cooke, "a couple more videos from the Occupy Wall Street protests in Zuccotti Park. They will inevitably draw the criticism that I am only interviewing the crazies. Again, so be it. This woman was the first person I met yesterday afternoon, when I overheard her loudly shouting the word “Nazi” at passers-by. If they are the notable exception, then I must have quite prodigious luck."
  


 Occupy Wall Street Protesters - American Bankers Are Nazis


And this gentleman caught my attention straight afterwards with his sign, and then even-worse explanation:



   Occupy Wall Street Protester Wants To Execute "White Collar Criminals"


Is everyone involved like this? No. But there is such a solid supply of them that to walk around the site for twenty minutes with a video camera is to meet a steady stream of bizarro-world characters. I’m afraid that the place is attracting a very healthy portion of New York’s oddballs, some more benign than others.

Believe me, were I picking on the crazies at Occupy Wall Street, I would have published a couple of the videos I still have on my camera. For kindness’ sake, however, they will remain where they are."


No comments: