Fund Your Utopia Without Me.™

23 April 2012

Don't Pay Attention To Debt & Deficits, Just Keep Your Eyes On The Shiny Objects & Kate Upton's Ta-Tas!


Music to read by:






Wrong or right
Shipwrecked into you
Situation is foolish
But I will fight

You're my big distraction
Or biggest companion
I'm falling fast
Like an avalanche

Indentured servant
A slave to a slave
Thank God for my hopeful heart
And for mutual feelings



 


The only reason that the Progs want you to care about what Mr Romney is doing with his money is to distract you from noticing what the Obama administration is doing with YOUR MONEY:

1.  Obama "inherited" $1.84/gal gas.

"Hey, look over here!  Shiny object!

2.  Obama "inherited" a AAA credit rating that has now been reduced twice.

"Hey, did you know that Romney put his dog, Seamus, in carrier on the roof of the car?"

3.  Obama has added $5,027,761,476,484.56 to the national debt in 1,183 days -- an amount that it took the first 219 years of the Republic to do.  That's a 47.33% increase in 1,183 days (as of 04.16.12).

"Wow!  Have you seen BO shake hands and rollover?  He is still having problems with rolling over an playing dead.  We think that he might have got a hold of Man-Child Eats Dog."

4.  Obama has added increased the nation's debt held by the public by $4,596,015,857,321.70 in 1,183 days.  That's a 72.87% increase in 1,183 (as of 04.16.12).

"Hey, look over there!  Two male entertainers have called women bad names!"

5.  In July 2008, Obama said, "$30,000 for every man, woman, and child."  Thanks to Mr Obama, we can all say, "$50,498.84 for every man, woman, and child."

"Hey, did you see the First Lady's appearance on David Letterman?"

6.  Obama has increased the debt-GDP ratio from 70.56% when he became president to 103.12% now....with no end in sight.

"Hey, did you see how we kicked your a/s/s on the "War on Women," including Ann Romney and stay-at-home mums?  Genius, if we do say so ourselves!"

7.  Under Obama, long-term unemployment has has increased in by 98.99%.

"Hey, did you see this shiny Buffett Rule, which would cover only one day of Obama's deficit spending?"


8.  88 million Americans -- a record -- are now out of the workforce.

"Dude, did you see the First Lady's biceps?  Utterly awesome!"


9.  47 million Americans are now on foodstamps!

"Hey, look!  It's Mitt Romney has a car elevator for his wife because she has MS!"


10.  $4 gas with it as high as $7 in places.

"Hey, did you see our investments in Solyndra, Beacon Power, Evergreen Solar, SpectraWatt, AES' subsidiary, Eastern Energy before they went bankrupt?"


11.  We have $211 trillion in unfunded liabilities regarding Social Securities, Medicare, and Meidcaid.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, check Kate Upton's ta-tas,  Yum!"






Related Reading:

Reminder of the Day: "When You Don't Have Anything But A Shitty Record, You Have To Scare The Hell Out Of People!"

Pictures of the Day: Man-Child Eats Dog

Picture of the Day: If Obama Had A Son, He Would Not Look Like Trayvon

Don't Cry For Us, America!

 Picture of the Day:  Enter to Win, Now!  It's a BFD!

Sky Rocket: All of the Above. None From Below.

 

 

Big Distraction

You’re my concentration
Everything else is a bore
I’ve got myself snagged on you
No self-control

Now all that I want do
Sleep in the shadow of you
For the rest of my life

Now I can chisel
Chisel and build a bomb
A pain deposited
From past scars

’cause the memories they can sleep
And we can live comfortably
For the rest of my life

Wrong or right
Shipwrecked into you
Situation is foolish
But I will fight

You’re my big distraction
Or biggest companion
I’m falling fast
Like an avalanche

Indentured servant
A slave to a slave
Thank God for my hopeful heart
And for mutual feelings

Well look how it’s balanced now
Maybe we’ll just settle down
For the rest of our lives

Wrong or right
Shipwrecked into you
Situation is foolish
But I will fight

You’re my big distraction
Or biggest companion
I’m falling fast
Like an avalanche

Look how it’s balanced now
Maybe we’ll just settle down
For the rest of our lives

Wrong or right
Shipwrecked into you
Situation is foolish
But I will fight

You’re my big distraction
Or biggest companion
I’m falling fast
Like an avalanche

You’re my big distraction
Or biggest companion
I’m falling fast
Like an avalanche

 

1 comment:

James Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.